Payments On Your Account
Make Payment Now
How to make a Payment
- Payments are processed using the PayPal Payment Processing Service.
- No billing information (Credit card information, etc) is retained by Crawford Smith & Swallow Chartered Professional Accountants LLP
- This payment option is for Crawford, Smith & Swallow Chartered Professional Accountants LLP clients only
- If you are receiving services from Crawford, Smith & Swallow Chartered Professional Accountants LLP, Licensed Insolvency Trustee, you may NOT use this site
for payment. Please arrange payments with your assigned trustee or administrator.
- Using your Crawford, Smith & Swallow Chartered Professional Accountants LLP invoice, enter your Name or Company Name, Client Code and Invoice Number in
the boxes above. The 5 or 6 digit alphanumeric client code is found on your invoice.
- Once complete, press the Pay Now button.
- You will be redirected to the PayPal website.
- On the Left Side of the PayPal website, under "Your Order Summary", enter your payment amount.
- Select "Update"
- On the right Side of the PayPal Website, you have two options;
- If you have a PayPal account, login using your PayPal account username and password
- If you do not have a PayPal account, select "Don't Have a PayPal account?"
- You may now enter your credit card information.
- Now select "Review and Continue". Review your billing details to ensure that the amount and credit card details are correct.
- Select Pay Now to complete the payment process.
A receipt of the transaction will be emailed to the address entered in Step 6. Please RETAIN a copy for your records.